You are invited to join me in my large rural studio in the beautiful location of Bejowans Farm in far west Cornwall to unleash your creativity and learn some new skills.
I have created a range of courses to suit all levels, from Raku experience days, to Introductory courses and of course my popular annual Raku Masterclass for those students who want to delve further into the mystery of Raku firing.
I offer a range of bespoke Raku courses for groups and individuals.
After refining my techniques over many years I have made all the mistakes so you don't have to!
You will learn ancient hand building techniques and how to successfully glaze and fire your creations using the exciting process of Raku firing.
For more details and to book your creative Raku adventure follow the links below. Don't delay as places get booked up fast and I don't want you to be disappointed.
If you have any questions please get in touch.
This annual Raku Masterclass is a must if you have some experience of working with clay and want to learn how to successfully Raku fire your ceramics. An advanced and in-depth course.
This course is suitable for beginners. Follow the link below for more details and booking. Only 6 places available to ensure you get individual and expert tuition.
Raku Course Booking and Policies
Gift Vouchers - coming soon!
- To ensure your place on any course payment must be made in full to secure your place.
- If you do need to cancel your place on a course please let us know as soon as possible.
- If you cancel more than 2 weeks prior to the course your payment will be refunded minus a 20% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel with less than 2 weeks' notice, your payment is non-refundable.
- I try very hard not to disappoint people, but if I have to cancel a course due to illness or any other unforeseen circumstances, you may transfer to another course subject to availability. If this is not possible or desired you will receive a full refund.
Gift Vouchers - coming soon!
- To spend your voucher please browse the Courses and make your choice.
- Vouchers can be used for full or part payment only. No change is given. If the voucher is not enough to cover the full course fee you will need to 'top up' to cover the cost of the chosen course
- Contact the Catherine directly to arrange your booking by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 07810778362.
- Make it clear that you are using a gift voucher as full or part payment of the course fee and provide the code. The voucher is then 'spent'.
- After this point you are bound by our booking and cancellation terms.
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
- Booking must take place before the expiry date on your voucher, though the actual course may take place at a much later date.
- Vouchers may be used for any of the group courses on offer or if you prefer a bespoke 1-1 course, dates can be arranged to suit.